View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 01:35 PM  
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
just curious as to what entity submitted the DMCAs you listed above, and if in 2024 you're still receiving them?

there are a few companies that have been discussed here that are wreaking havoc on legit sites with legitimate use to content (affiliate material, cam embeds, hell some companies even get DMCAs on their own content!)

Rulta, DMCA Piracy Protection (formerly BrandItScan), Cam Model Protection...there's a bunch of them

basically they use bots to scan for names of their clients, and auto-issue DMCAs without anyone even checking to see how the content is being used and by whom

even names completely out of context get DMCA'ed. a few months back I remember reading that NASA got DMCA'ed by DMCA Piracy Protection cuz they were launching the Artemis 2 spaceship and the company represented a performer who used the name Artemis. you really can't make this ish up

apparently some of these DMCA companies, when contacted about flagrantly fraudulent conduct, say "hey, no problem, we'll whitelist you"

so every affiliate or studio needs to send a whole long list of companies all their sites, just to be left alone?

it's gotten really out of hand, and in a lot of cases it's the DMCA companies and NOT the performers that are at fault. with these co's, one could argue (I do), that performers who pay for these bullshit services are getting ripped off too. costs them money and damages their reputations in the process

I don't even know how badly DMCAs are used against competitors these days, it seems to be a few companies representing performers/creators that are causing most of the damage in adult

a few major site network owners got so fed up they posted an open letter located here

wondering if back in 2022, and currently if still an issue, who the DMCAs were/are filed by?
thank you for the answer. i mean, all the dmcas came from "on behalf of twitter" or "on behalf of instragram" ... some anynoymous bitches shutting my pages down because some "bitch on instagram" owns contant on brazzers ... just a great strategy but those guys will end up on wheelchair or in jail with some great male male content ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laouch View Post
I mean that these shitty DMCA also target the homepages, if you dont pay attention the homepage of your websites can also disappear from google.
thank you man, i always do counter to whole and every dmca, but good to know some asses are this strict ... no worries, there is special place in future for them, it is called hell ;) ;) :D

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote