View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 02:15 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
thank you for the answer. i mean, all the dmcas came from "on behalf of twitter" or "on behalf of instragram" ... some anynoymous bitches shutting my pages down because some "bitch on instagram" owns contant on brazzers ... just a great strategy but those guys will end up on wheelchair or in jail with some great male male content ...
most welcome, and good luck! this ish is infuriating, and yes these companies are profitting off illegal conduct. submitting fraudulent DMCAs is perjury

the companies that use bots to scan the net for any mention of their client's performer name are 100% to blame. and the more their bots find, the more they can say 'look, see how thorough we're being?". then upselling the performer client on larger DMCA service packages. more money for them, and everyone else gets screwed

in asking who about submitter of the DMCAs, I wasn't asking what the 'original URLs' are, which yeah are usually insta, OF, twitter, etc, but rather who sent the DMCAs to google. usually it's 'company x' on behalf of 'performer name'

the sender usually isn't the performer herself, and most have no idea how exploitative these so-called 'services' are

was just curious as to what companies have been hitting you

Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
2 pages of complaints against DMCA companies, yet nobody posts a link to a single one which got "unjustly" targeted. Weird
granted my post above was kinda long (I tend to do that), but had you read it, you'd see I mentioned several of the most notorious, plus also a link to legit companies that are fighting back on receiving DMCAs for content they produced themselves

I hate piracy. not even just in theory but as a performer myself. I do dabble in aff stuff but always use my own creatives with my own content so I've never been hit by what's being going down. but it IS happening

real pirates and thieves, of course hit the fuck out of them with DMCAs and light their houses on fire

what I'm saying is, imagine you, as a producer, getting DMCAed for stuff you filmed, produced, had paid the performer for. same for any of your affiliates using legit sponsor content provided by your aff program. craziness right?

the DMCA companies I mentioned plus a whole bunch more are to blame for doing that
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote