View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 04:05 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Jesse Quinn

Quote:
granted my post above was kinda long (I tend to do that), but had you read it, you'd see I mentioned several of the most notorious, plus also a link to legit companies that are fighting back on receiving DMCAs for content they produced themselves

I hate piracy. not even just in theory but as a performer myself. I do dabble in aff stuff but always use my own creatives with my own content so I've never been hit by what's being going down. but it IS happening

real pirates and thieves, of course hit the fuck out of them with DMCAs and light their houses on fire

what I'm saying is, imagine you, as a producer, getting DMCAed for stuff you filmed, produced, had paid the performer for. same for any of your affiliates using legit sponsor content provided by your aff program. craziness right?

the DMCA companies I mentioned plus a whole bunch more are to blame for doing that

I did read and just now again... The letter by the three companies?

Yanks have over 100 pages of amateur content. Probably legit but I am sure of the 100's of models some do not want to be shared. Until I know if it is 100 % internally produced content I will leave this issue be.

Ditto with Grooby, albeit they have models from all over the World .... Many, many sites and models. Again I am not sure.

Stunner " manages" 100's of sites and many more affiliates.... so ditto on them.

I call these aggregators of content, which is generally user generated, and hence is the problem. The line between enforcing legit sources from those which are dodgy when you have 1000's of videos is the issue...

DMCA ing NASA is indeed funny.

My point is as follows: Website which produces and sells 100% of its own content ( incl. you) will never get DMCA'd. Such sites ( mine included) lives of the sales of its own content and only gives affiliates, tubes and the like short clips to entice potential customers. Sites which aggregate 1000's of videos and shares them with 1000's of affiliates are to me like a plague. Maybe it is a trend, where people live from clicks and add money. But to me, a real content creator, these "recyclers" of the same shit over 1000's of sites needs to disappear, and if DMCA helps it so be it.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote