View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 05:42 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLloyd View Post
I am not saying this is the case, but if someone voluntarily shared their csv logs with me...

First I would identify the biggest earners, then perform searches to try and locate the affiliate and sites from the tracking IDs in the csv log, then try and figure out the best way to make money from that knowledge.

Don't want to even risk that happening? Never share your stats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike9 View Post
It's possible that he was trying to do that, didn't work as well as he thought, then just abandoned it.

Or maybe he is just a nice guy who wanted to share his "cool" tool with the community?

From his original announcement post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
Hey guys. I have created a simple tool to extract some interesting informations from your Chaturbate Revshare stats (I never been able to access cb-stats). Those are stats I use everyday to understand what's going on.

Why this tool? It seems a lot of people do not track & or understand the fluctuation of their revshare performance. I feel like it's easier when you have more insights. I use that type of stats everyday.

You'll find your total income, total amount of spender, total amount of spenders on last 30 days, revenues per day on last 30 days, revenues per month, and top 30 spenders, with insights on them.

A few notes:
- Your data will not made public or accessed by me. I have no interest in that. If you do not trust me, just don't use my tool. Simple.
- Why URL & not CSV? To prevent anyone from cloaging my database with fake data, and f*ck my server.
- I'm not a developer. I'm a stats afficionado. If you want some more table in the dashboard, feel free to ask!
- Server can be slow, it's on a shared hosting.
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-b...-revshare.html

Bill has always struck me as a friendly, straight forward member of this board,. I have no reason to doubt what he says. Do I use his tool? Nope, but that is because I have my own tools that I built for myself that I don't share with anyone. Not because i am selfish but simply because I don't want to have to maintain it.

I don't know what is happening with Bill, the last thing he said about it that I saw (a year ago) is that he was developing an SAAS version of the tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
Updated it.

SaaS version is in development, coming soon.
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-b...-revenues.html

I don't know if he is still working on that but I know that at one point he was managing 150+ websites so I know he was developing the tool on the side and it probably just was taking too much of his time.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote