View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 05:46 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomdestiny View Post
Where do you guys live? Google ruined millions of people and businesses in the recent period. Started with HCU and lasted until the march update. Results are shit, folks are mad, they fucked up the whole SEO industry and millions of people worldwide.
We're obviously biased being webmasters. But as a surfer I am upset as well, which is how I know our complaints are accurate and not just us complaining.

Many non webmasters have been complaining about google in the last several years and it is increasing.

When I search a term using Google, I already feel a frustration knowing it won't give me the results I want. It will give me the same old sites it always has and they are useless even though they tick off all the boxes - citing studies etc... This is why the trend to add the word 'reddit' at the tail end of a search query is growing. It's a way of giving up on google.

As a surfer I find myself trying to outwit google by thinking of what I have to type in to get what I want and it's tiring. That's my surfer experience. The other SEs are the same.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote