View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 09:24 PM  
adultbizwork
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
you can analyze your transactions using the csv export in the dashboard. unfortunately, the most you can get are the last 10,000 transactions, you might be able to get a dump of all your transactions through support, not sure.

I have all my transactions since I started with cb back in 2014.

Anyway, load the csv file into excel or into a database and start analyzing the hell out of it. Get used ot at least once a month grabbing the csv file so you can build a history of the transactions, you can extract your biggest spenders, etc.

If you go back a page or 2 page in this thread you should see a post by me where I shared several reports I do and a pic of my summary spreadsheet which lets me see exactly who is buying, when they started and when their last transaction was.

Thanks, yes you are right, Max I get is 10,000 items, which represents around 20 months of transactions in my case, no more than that.

Now the question is, how is everyone here doing to get years and years of data to analyze if one big spender vanished or was robbed by a cheating model?

Without the full data I cant even process anything or go ahead... How was that guy Billy Musk coding his script to show all that data if the max we get is 10,000?

Im missing something here.
adultbizwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote