View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 05:22 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultbizwork View Post
Thanks, yes you are right, Max I get is 10,000 items, which represents around 20 months of transactions in my case, no more than that.

Now the question is, how is everyone here doing to get years and years of data to analyze if one big spender vanished or was robbed by a cheating model?

Without the full data I cant even process anything or go ahead... How was that guy Billy Musk coding his script to show all that data if the max we get is 10,000?

Im missing something here.

You used to be able to get more, if I remember correctly.

As I said, you could ask support if they can get you a dump of your entire history. The information is in the system, at least as far back as January 2015. That is the earliest date available in the dashboard for stats.

A lot of people have their full data set because they have been downloading the .csv file periodically since they started.

Bill's tool could analyze 1 single .csv file or you could add more files as you went, I think.

So, you start wherever you have to start. If you can't get prior history, you start now and have the data going forward.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote