View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 09:15 PM  
easydmca
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
ID yourself, show your site or
While thanking you for the thread bump, I respectfully decline your request to disclose my website (which is of no relevance to what I here on GFY) on a public forum. Due to the nature of my main business, there are quite a handful more bad actors than good ones. I would hate to give any pirate an edge over me which may hinder my business.

If you have an interest in what I offer here, you and I both must properly ID ourselves for the purpose of drafting and notarizing a contractor agreement before finalizing our business. Even though I insist on verifying those I do business with, I will have no interest in you as a person outside the line of business we're doing at that moment. That being said, I will not judge you if you do have such an interest. I can drop my Skype handle in your PM in that case. I'm not Batman and you're not Dr. Hugo Strange. I'm a simple man making an honest living.
easydmca is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote