View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 09:57 PM  
$5 submissions
I help you SUCCEED

Industry Role:
What will you be doing now that Google destroyed FREE TRAFFIC due to AI-powered results?

Did you see the new OVERVIEW that Google's AI-powered search results have?

Even if sites managed to dodge the March Traffic Armageddon update, they will still get crushed by lower CTR

Google's PR team is saying CTRs went up due to the design

I doubt it. Maybe to big media platforms. Small indie publishers? I don't think so.

Besides, trusting Google about the impact of their updates is like trusting Jeffrey Dahmer to cook you a vegan sandwich at his place.

You'd be better off making money off free AI or free crypto than traditional online publishing

Where's the money with less effort?

Use AI for designs and pump into Etsy and other Print on Demand platforms. Look up software on how to expedite this.

Use AI to generate low content KDP books and publish on Amazon KDP. Search online for free tools to do this.

Turn your time into free crypto by doing airdrops like Fukuku, CozyPepe, and other free airdrop cryptos on the Solana chain. Free platforms like Zealy crypto has made this all easier to do so you turn more of your spare time into free crypto.

Find up and coming Youtube channels' contact info and categorize them into niches. Go to video game publishers, Kindle publishers, affiliate marketers looking for influencer deals and BE A BROKER. Cost? Zero.

My point is there are many ways to make money online with ZERO to LOW cost. If you have time and a connection to the WEB, the only limit is your imagination and will power.

Online publishing powered by free organic search traffic is FAST becoming a relic of the past. DIVERSIFY NOW and SCALE Up what works.

The best part? You only need TIME and CURIOSITY not CASH.
$5 submissions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote