View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 12:55 AM  
shimmy2
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I will add this

You probably had to submit a passport/license selfie to verify account or something. its typical with money moving apps. many times the software or the human cannot verify black faces including my own because of poor lighting, low quality camera, and the fact the CMOS of the camera basically sees dark faces as background objects (Just TRY to autofocus on any camera on black person who is not wearing white or a contrasting color you will not get the AF box, espescially true with drone tracking). For example I delivered ubereats about a year ago. They would ask me to verify my face before starting the shift. If it was too dark in the car the shadows would not allow the software to see my features. You basically need studio lighting if you're black. And I would guess thats probably it. But oh well man a black guy in canada has bigger problems to worry about lol
shimmy2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote