View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 08:34 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
any excuse for some to not get a job

the only people making real legit dollaz with AI are programs that allow peeps to create their own stuff. without that is it boring. even too clingy to a certain style gets boring too when it comes to images. expect to see some falter in every medium if they don't expand the range of their tools

even with the whole AI gf/bf thing, I tested it out cuz asked to and oh my god lost brain cells

I love your earrings!

thanks, what do you love about them?

They really show off your unique style

what do you mean by that?

Well, [giggle], they demonstrate your uniqueness

(I was wearing very small black onyx cluster earrings, if that defines me please kill me)

what do you think about my room?

I love the map behind you!

(everything so murderously enthusiastic)

what do you love about the map?

It shows you're an outward facing person (fair enough)

what continent is it?

Uh (so stupid trying to pretend to be coy), it looks like the African continent

what type of projection map is it?

I'm sorry. I'm not quite sure what you mean

I logged out of the test then, after saying thank you and goodbye. if AI can't even tell the difference between Mercator or Gall-Peters without a prompt from me, nutting left to 'explore'

yes I had to write a whole feedback thing but was more stimulating than the supposed 'conversation'

anyone trying to make money 'creating' AI music is wasting their time. but some apparently love doing that so have at it I guess? or do something crazy like engage in work that will actually make money

just my two cents, no chat-GPT
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote