View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 07:16 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Not meaning to be argumentative here, but have some comments and questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
Oh boy, I will. There is absolutely no chance that whales, who I believe have to go through a process to increase their spending limit disappear.
First, the process to increase the limit is not that hard or invasive. I have gone through the process when I buy tokens for contests, I go in and buy 10k tokens when I have a contest.

Second, the idea that whales never disappear is absurd. People die, they get girlfriends, they get married, they lose jobs, they get bored, there are literally millions of reasons why a whale might stop buying after buying for a long time.

Quote:
Here's a example, someone with over 570 transactions, and $17k+ in revenue was last seen 285 days ago? The funny thing is, that this same user was returned to me 2 times already in the last 3 years, so no, I'm not ignoring these kind of things.
I have asked before, not sure if it was you or someone else, but how do you know you have a user returned twice? When they are returned, they are not returned under the same userid, they have the new user id. I sent in 18 ids all together, of that CB said they returned 5. I have no way of identifying which 5 were returned and what userids they were returned under. I know they were not returned under the userid I sent because they accounts I sent have generally not continued buying.

So, I am curious how you know that you sent the same user twice and had it returned twice,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
It is pretty much the same. I have someone who was returned two times.

More than 100 000$ in spending and I after he is returned to me he spends for like a month and disappears again, funny thing is that the first time they returned it, they gave me like $2400 the second time he was missing for months and gave me $18 afterwards he spent like 150$ in 45 days and disappeared again.

From my top 50 spenders 35 have been inactive for more than 90 days :D
Again, same question, how do you know which user it was and what id they were returned as?

Thanks in advance.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote