View Single Post
Old 05-24-2024, 07:46 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Continuing on the question of returned users.

Below is list of the users I inquired about. In December 2023, I sent 9 users (in yellow) that had not spent in at least a year and had spent at least $5000. CB said they returned 3 of them to me.

As you can see, they still show no sales for 2022, 2023 or 2024. So, the returned users were not returned under the same id as far as I can tell. I assume that at least some of the returned users continued buying but if they did it was under a different userid.

In February 2023, I sent another 9 users (in green). This time the criteria was that they had stopped spending sometime in 2022 (as late as Oct 2022) and that they had spent at least $5000 before disappearing. CB said they returned 2 of them.

Now in that group I do have 2 users that did buys after I sent them in (highlighted in blue). I see no way to prove that those are the 2 users that were returned. I assume, like the first batch that they were returned under a new userid.

I could dig deeper and make some swag as to which the new user ids are but I really have no way to tie them back to the original users I sent to CB to have checked.

Thus my questions regarding how you know you had the same user returned twice. Even if you only sent in one user and they said it was returned, I see no way of telling what userid it was returned as.

Again, thanks for providing anything to further elucidate the issue.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote