View Single Post
Old 06-07-2024, 12:32 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
Whats the best company for 3rd party billing these days? Don't even say Paxum I've seen plenty of negative stuff for them to stay away

Also looking for a new hosting company, not Mojohost
slightly confused as Paxum doesn't offer cc billing to the best of my knowledge. that would be more about how to pay affs who promote the sites

for cc billing check out Epoch, Segpay or CCBill (very inadequate options for int'l affs these days though, you'd still need to find another way to pay them so I would consider them just a biller now rather than an 'all in one' solution)

or just get a MID via MobiusPay and put them all under one umbrella ella, ella, eh, eh, eh. Mobius works with NATS if you need an aff system and their rates beat their top competitors

for paying affs, if your corp is very discreet you can pay them via your biz bank accounts (open more than one), including paying affs outside the US. just tread carefully

for hosting check out Vacares (Ryan is a member here), M3Server or TMDHosting
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote