View Single Post
Old 06-08-2024, 09:13 AM  
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andelu View Post
While I was using the software, I suddenly received an email telling me that I had changed my email address for the software. I realized that my account had been stolen, and then I tried to find their support. . . . But they didn't reply to any emails.

Please use their software with caution.
sorry to say this, but you are out of luck.

i had an issue with my account with a product i purchased not showing up in purchases, i endeds up resolving this by buying the all plugin/theme pack.

they have yet to respond to many emails about that, its been going back 2-3 years plus.

i was a customer of theirs before it was even called wp-script, it used to be called themabiz, and they only had a couple plugins (youtube and the plugin to import tube urls at a time not mass embedding)

i really hope they do reply to you, but support is lacking very much, they post daily on their blog with tips and tricks, but they dont answer support at all.

WP Tube Themes
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote