Thread: Hot or Not Miss Alabama - hot or not?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2024, 03:24 PM  
mechanicvirus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Honey is a 6'4 220lb dude there sweetcheeks.

It was not a very public beauty pageant, most folks have never even heard of it.

It went viral because idiots claimed she won Miss Alabama, as in the Miss America pageant. That caused mountains of vitriol to be thrown at this girls social with some very nasty shit being said. She won Miss National American Alabama.

You ever heard of the National American Miss pageant before? Yeah, neither has most of the rest of the world.

It is not a traditional pageant with bathing suits and evening gowns and so forth.

And please show me where she is putting out anything proclaiming the obesity is beautiful. I have not seen anything of the kind.

You apparently think she should hate herself because she is fat. I personally don't think anybody should hate themselves. That leads to horrible stuff in a person's life.

Should they always want to improve, definitely. Should they recognize and attempt to correct their mistakes, again, definitely. Should they hate themselves, no.
I don't think this mid person realizes they are insulting a legend. You are beyond legendary IMO and it's apparent because you have people tripped up on simply being nice.
mechanicvirus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote