Thread: Hot or Not Miss Alabama - hot or not?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2024, 11:27 PM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
The hell is this weirdo talking about?
Aren't you the guy banned from Xbiz for this very behavior? ��
What other politics board do I hang out at? Matter of fact, don't answer. We not about to turn this celebration of big women into a Jscott is a victim again marathon.
To be clear banned from Xbiz for saying "it's unfair for biological men to compete in womens sports", and I still believe this.
This comment caused an uproar from extremists like you, Dee S..., and many of your buddies. I still remember Dee suggested I should commit suicide because of my opinion on that (yes I have receipts) ;) Extremists be extremin'!!!

And you, always claiming to be a victim from the white mans oppression lol, ohh poor lil racist victy.

ps.
I created this thread, zero insults given, it was your extremist buddies who dragged this BBW chick through the mud by suggesting she doesn't deserve success or fame and that she isn't strong enough to handle criticism. Do you believe it too, that she is too weak & unworthy?

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote