View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 11:02 AM  
Killswitch
👏 REVOLUTIONARY 👏

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Is this something ready to host and populate with content and ready to go or a work in progress?

How much of this project, if any, incorporates work from the person who did not pay their bill?

Probably everyone would be interested in those aspects. You can email me other details to bluebloodsupport [at] gmail
It has in my opinion some fixes that need to be in place but for the most part it is basically ready to go. You'd probably want to change the design and branding.

Yes it does include work by them, I mean if the buyer doesn't want their stuff but only my stuff, I can package that out myself, but it's mostly just streaming stuff.

Lot of it delegates to 3rd parties that can be used if the buyer wants, but I'd recommend we work together to rewrite it from the ground up to rely less on the 3rd parties (for example, notifications can be done in Laravel itself, but they opted to use a 3rd party)

Depending on how the buyer wants to take things, we have two options: You buy the code as is, or you buy it as a POC and we work together to rebuild it to your needs using this codebase as a spec, to protect you as the buyer from being hit with any IP issues.