View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 12:14 PM  
SecretEmpire
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
FWIW I think this product idea could be huge and the right person moving fast on it could take a lot of marketshare in the social place.

It's literally a clone of Twitter, where you can post content to free users, followers only and paid, just like Onlyfans, and there's a concept of streaming where users can come watch you live on stream, you can even invite your viewers to join you on stream (not even Twitch has this ability).

The idea is basically most performers have to market themselves on Twitter but Twitter doesn't have a way to deliver premium content, but OnlyFans doesn't have a way to give preview or free content, so you have to post that on Twitter and then funnel people to your OF to subscribe, and if you want to stream to your fans, you have to use chaturbate or myfreecams or something because Twitch doesn't allow nudity or adult content.

This platform bridges them all together and could become the next big thing.

If I don't find a buyer I may just rewrite it from the ground up myself and launch it, but I really don't want to neglect my mainstream business to build another adult business, so I'd rather sell the code.
Sounds like a stupid fucking waste of time, have you heard of manyvids or many other platforms besides onlyfans and twitter... the platform itself means nothing, its the models and traffic you can get using the platform... and anyone would be stupid to pay anything more than maybe 1,500$ at best, vs. buying something on codecanyon and modifying what's needed, without looking I'm sure that there's at least 3 scripts on codecanyon that does everything your sUpEr CuStoM 23,0000$$$$ bullshit does
SecretEmpire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote