View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 12:30 PM  
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Thank you Brad - though not feeling to good about the choices of the Supreme Court these days
I'll keep fighting the good fight, and paying for it, while most of the trolls on GFY simply refuse to talk to Natalie and I about providing a competitive quote for better service. After 25 years (and winning every GFY community award by popular vote for real, not because I paid for ads here) all I need to do is pop into GFY and read a hosting thread to see people recommending hosts that don't even allow adult content.. I just saw one where 3 hosts who prohibit adult content in their TOS were recommended.

If you have hosting money to spend, spend it smartly and with companies that support the industry, instead of those just sucking the dollars out for themselves. There's no deal we won't beat, I invite anyone to challenge me on that. When we are given the opportunity, we rarely lose on price - and we always win on performance and support.

Brad