View Single Post
Old 07-08-2024, 01:58 AM  
Retiree
Amateurs.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty1 View Post
May i ask why you set a base? I just travel to a place and stay mostly minimal a month in a place. But i only have 1 suitcase and small backpack (with 2 laptops). I used to have a big backpack. But changed that to a suitcase. Cause you can lock it and in the end you only carry it from your hotel room to a taxi.
I travel light, too. I prefer to have a fixed base, from where I can explore nearby destinations, as I will be working normally, too. So I will do most exploring in the evenings and during the weekends...already planned trips to Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam. 2 weekends I will spend in Bangkok, to explore the city, too. Other than that I just want to work close to the beach, with a gym nearby and just enjoy the warm weather.

If I like it there, I will come back next year, for 2 months again and explore Bali, Taiwan, Japan and maybe China.

My GF still has a regular job and unfortunately she loves it, so need to adjust to how much vacation she can get every year. If she was working online or took a break for a while, we would definitely spend all year travelling from one place to another, staying everywhere for a month or two.
Amateurs.com - #1 Amateur Social Network
Skype ID: Amateurs.com
CzechProfits - 34 paysites, 2000+ exclusive videos
Retiree is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote