View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 11:26 AM  
fuzebox
making it rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
See my signature. If I decide to switch my focus from Chaturbate, that has been very generous to me until now, to those types of sites, there's a reason. And the reason is that the models are now making more money on fan sites than on cam sites. Thus, my decision.

I didnt want to ignite a debate over this, but I find it very interesting because it seems like a lot of people have a narrow vision when it comes to business.

You want 20% of 10$, take it. I'll take 6% of 50$ every day. Ask any content creator, the average LTV of a customer is the highest we've ever seen in the adult industry.

The length models from cam sites goes to bring people to Onlyfans, should be self-explanatory as to the value that is transferring from a business model to another. But then again, not here to convince people, really. There are enough people working on their matter already to satisfy everyone.
fuzebox is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote