View Single Post
Old 07-26-2024, 03:11 PM  
VizerCato
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLloyd View Post
You can show the embedded frame of any model you choose and also popup direct to any room.

Use the room parameter in the url.
Sure, you can do many things if you tweak the stuff that is given to you by design, but what I am talking about in my post is the promo tools as they are given to you by Chaturbate. 99% of affiliates don't tweak things because they don't know how to do it, and this is what shapes the culture and the userbase of the site, the force of the vast majority of traffic being pushed having been filtered by the default promo tools. Not what you or me can do individually.

This is what the promo tools options look like for the average joe. Specifically the embed tool but they are pretty much the same for the rest of the tools

You can only pick the gender, like I said. And this forces most affiliates to work with what is served to them by Chaturbate's sloppy algorithm.

Plus, handpicking a room you can choose to either have traffic directed to said room when the room is online and then send them to the homepage when the room is offline, or send them to the top room which, again, is the crappy "Top Cam" algorithm I was discussing. Most models are NOT online more than 8 hours a day so the other 16 hours your pop under or embed is the top cams or the homepage.

Having studio models with "perfect" fit/slender bodies doing full nudity, hardcore and lush monopolizing the tools is what is fucking with everyone's signups. Nobody is going to sign up for a site when they believe the woman in the embed is a recording or when they don't see any interaction possible with the person. The dude seeing a Chaturbate room for the first time doesn't even know what a Lush is. To him this is some random video of a woman masturbating that he can't interact with.
VizerCato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote