View Single Post
Old 07-30-2024, 10:57 AM  
VizerCato
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
stop being smart S. you too Fuze

I am not on token sites so no need for concern Mr Cate that I might mar one of your click throughs with thinness

I appreciate you talking about engagement. I agree with you whole-heartedly on that, but you have to be a certain weight to do it?
The problem is not that your "thinness" would "mar" my click throughs, is that you would drive none. No click-throughs for the stick thin chicks. I wish I could just slap any chick and drive sales but it doesn't work like that.

Some body types are more sexually appealing than others, this is a fact, women don't see it, and if you point it out they take it as a personal attack. This is what women think is attractive. "Goals".

And this is the type of body men like best, the one that drives the most engagement:

Quote:
but aren't all the most popular performers on cb young thin women who rarely say a word? I could never do that, even in my 20's I had too much to say. no hate, much respect for what they do
Yes. This is why I suspect the algorithm parameters are being set by a woman on CB's staff. Because they seem to be actively selecting against the type of body that is most appealing naturally to their userbase. It's all studios and models that would appeal to a woman's idea of hot. IE:

Now you might like this fact, or you might not like it, I understand some realities are coarse, but it is what it is.

Quote:
probs with the 1st pic that did show up she had reached a goal and was giving a show. good for her. doubt she cared a whit about conversions for affs as long as she got her dollaz
You don't understand the point I was making. My beef is not with models pushing for conversions. I had good conversions working with models that were very aggressive at promoting their affiliate link because my traffic would sign up listening to their spiel but they had my cookie first. So the signups were credited to me. This was before Chaturbate eliminated affiliate links from model's bios, now it's a different story as they don't push viewers to sign up like they used to.

Models can have any attitude and body type they want and make it work. There is a spender for each model... some men prefer stick thin women or dominatrix type of shows or whatever. The point I am making is NOT EVERY MODEL converts at the same rate and the models Chaturbate are featuring SUCK BALLS for this particular purpose. If you are optimizing your promo tools to drive traffic and conversions you would want to feature the type of model that would actually make that happen. I can't convert traffic with a dildo in a vagina or Miss Twiggy over there. They are probably fantastic people and make great models for their own audience, they don't appeal to the general public like a natural woman with a "chubby" body and an amateur feel would.
VizerCato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote