View Single Post
Old 07-31-2024, 05:21 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
well glad it's working for you, all your bitching aside

I was talking to Mopek, not you. he is cool, has been around the block and I like that he asks questions which demonstrates honourable humility and provides insight and gives back where and when he can. try to do all of the same myself online with somewhat limited success

you got boring real quick

people interested in the world online and off tend to be more interesting

and also make more money

dude, you just joined, angry you're not making what you want on cb but it's not your fault and attacking me for having a vagina and an exquisite clit you wish you had? that totally determines my thought processes (well, sometimes, but not here)

if you are not making the money you want, find a new strategy or suggestions then post them. if you're just bitching just to bitch and post screencaps of cammers, then fuck you

for the record I did not report you, didn't even see the pics you claim were deleted by mods supposedly in cahoots with cb

S and Fuze explained it to you but nooo, you were in a mood. you understand how crazy that sounded though, in retrospect, right?

you did raise some points earlier that me and others agreed with and then you went off the rails

if you have a solid history of traffic and high volume sales stats present them to cb and if they don't bite (I think I killed all the mosquitos btw) then shop around

and my Bika is fine
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote