View Single Post
Old 08-18-2024, 07:11 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
To your comments:

Wautier

Quote:
Is it the cam girl's fault? No, I don't think so...
She has a business, then she should behave as a business woman. It is her fault or maybe her naivete. There is NO excuse being lazy, uninformed or cheap to register a domain. I know MANY adult performers who have their on domain.

Quote:
the companies should search for the infringing content manually, and remove the said content.
My service took down about 1500 of our videos in the 5 months we hired them. This after scanning literally millions of websites daily. Doing this manually would be time and financially prohibitive. That is why we have " digital fingerprinting".

Quote:
The cam girl isn't affected, it's website owners like Freeones.com (one of the few honest people in the business) that get the raw end of the deal for no apparent reason.
Freeones.... not so innocent ( see my post above), also by NO fault of their own they end up in the DMCA loop.

Quote:
They are affiliates, and they use legal promo content, they get these notices due to generic names.
AS I have said above, using unregistered and generic names is stupid ! Enough said
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote