View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 08:10 AM  
SRProductions
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
he has a somewhat checkered past here but it's very early am Saturday EST so why you calling out 'suspected screw over' before deadline?

that's not only an indication of bad biz practice but also bad character and no one legit will ever want to work with you. why do you think the person you referenced took you on?

my beloved coder who helped me build an element of my site was also burned by the person you referenced

I'm not speaking out of turn here, he has in the past posted screencaps of paying his bills for at least mid xxx that apparently went to pizza and electricity or something

when I hired my coder I had done my due diligence. I trusted his completely from years of knowing him and he still went above and beyond providing me recent client rec's (some well known peeps/sites) and his linkedin and we did 50/50

half up front, half at completion. which is what he proposed and what I would have asked for anyway

a skype call to go over details and emails after to clarify specific stuff. I didn't email/skype him after the task started, just responded when he had a question about a choice on how to do something. and he killed it and created an amazing system that made my life so much easier

it was a little over ETA, but he was going in blind. a couple days, not weeks, and he was in contact with me the whole time. think I managed to survive and it was so worth that 48 hours delay that really had no impact whatsoever on the operation of my biz

when I hired him again a while later I just paid it all upfront, I was not worried whatsoever. of course he didn't let me down and sending payments I was doing enough of at the time. just happy to do it all at once and get it over with and be all 'go forward and work your magic'

you seem really impulsive and don't look into things. you want to make money but want it NOW and can't be bothered to look into who you're hiring cuz too much work?

I hope the person you referenced comes through and acts honorably for a change. it can be fun

good luck. sincerely

and if you paid vid pp, dispute or cb with your cc co on Monday if he hasn't come through or had any contact with you. the internet works weekends for letting you know what's up

I just don't understand why you're calling out someone before deadline? you consistently come off as sketchy as he has been

if you don't want to work at Wendy's or make tin can art, take up painting or acquire a pet goat. something that is not this thing you can't do

I'll never be an acrobat, I'll have to live with that. you won't be a webmaster who makes money. cruel truths. pet a goat and be happy

if you have to do a dispute/cb after deadline with no contact, hold him accountable here with screenshots with name/email removed

but do NOT do that before late Monday

good luck to you

and take down those stolen images on your brand site ffs
you're just talking out of your ass and stay on topic pls
You have no idea how long it has been. been on this project for over 1.3 months!
SRProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote