View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 10:30 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRProductions View Post
amazing someone that actually had forum give him money, 7k posts, still acts like a 5 post scammer..
had you done your research you would have known dude is sketchy. not ban worthy cuz the person he leeched off with promise of repayment forgave the debt for himself, not POS ColMike. who could have been decent and paid him back anyway

I really hope he does come through for you though

Quote:
F&F, NO, hell no..
Goods & Services.

Sunday we have a deadline, i can provide the screenshot if it isn't met. Mike, come through buddy. I have a big scam me target on my head it seems!!
ok, excellent. good for you. if pp doesn't refund you your credit card will. it just needs to be presented in a calm, clear, no all caps or multiple exclamation points manner

Quote:
He saw I got burned. Then he came in.
Saw a prey maybe??
yeps. that was one of the points I made above that you discounted

ripe for the picking dude

I'm really sorry about this, hope he comes through and does what he said he would

if he's betting on you not being able to open a dispute via pp w/o losing your shit and ranting he'll win. so calm down

if he doesn't deliver let us help you. fuck, if you give me the info I will write the dispute via email for you to copy/paste in your pp

I (feels pretentious not to) can use capital letters and periods at the end of sentences and such. just don't like doing so and no bother here

but either way you need to calm down
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote