View Single Post
Old 08-26-2024, 01:52 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Trump disavowed it. It is nothing more than a FUD campaign used by the dishonest Radical Left.

Disappointing to see even you @sarrettah conforming to the new Radical Left rulebook which requires you to think and say these things often:

"we now love commies & Kamala"
"but Trump!"
"say Project 2025 100x's per week"

P25 is a fear campaign used by the nazi left, out of desperation because their policy is communism, they need to convince as many NPC's as they can.

Remember when ya'll called unvaccinated a "suicide cult" and many of you wished death on them all. Evil.

Ends up anyone who managed to fight off force & coercion to stay unvaccinated made the best choice after all. Ya'll just can't be right no matter how hard you try to repeat anything your leaders tell you to.
Please show me where I said any of the things that you have just accused me of saying.

Duke said: "Project 2025 never was real", to which I replied with the official project 2025 website. That is all, plain and simple.

The rest is your fucking imagination.

However, may I point out that you accuse me (and liberals in general I guess) of saying:

"we now love commies & Kamala"
"but Trump!"
"say Project 2025 100x's per week"

I assume you are saying that we are just parroting the dem talking points which is hilarious because you are just parroting Trump's talking points.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote