View Single Post
Old 08-26-2024, 09:29 PM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Please show me where I said any of the things that you have just accused me of saying.
Duke said: "Project 2025 never was real", to which I replied with the official project 2025 website. That is all, plain and simple.
The rest is your fucking imagination.
However, may I point out that you accuse me (and liberals in general I guess) of saying:
"we now love commies & Kamala"
"but Trump!"
"say Project 2025 100x's per week"
I assume you are saying that we are just parroting the dem talking points which is hilarious because you are just parroting Trump's talking points.
Yes, parroting dem talking points, and I posted general examples of some of those talking points. In your specific case it's the mentioning of P25, that's why I responded to your post about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Falcon View Post
Save it.
JScott got kicked out of the XBIZ forum for accusing people of doing/saying things they never did. He never owned up to anything. He accused me of supporting BLM criminals and a bunch of other shit. Loony Tune, that one.
Liar. My account was suspended for saying "It's unfair for biological men to compete against women in sports" Dee S*vere had a meltdown and begged for mods to suspend me, which of course they did because they hate ideas from users that don't align with their own woke beliefs.

Jfalcon, did you ever tell a GFY user that you want to torture them by injecting experimental chemicals into him?

(that'd be extremely creepy and psycho if you did)

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote