View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 08:34 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRProductions View Post
Mods......

Kick that son of a gun straight to the curb!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
what scum that guy is. you showed proof so I hope Tasty or whomever bans his sorry azz
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
colmike will be back in a year or 2 when the dust settles to do it again. They should permanently ban this scamming piece of shit.
I see that he has not been banned. That is probably best.

Here is some wisdom that Eric shared back in 2015:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Does it ever cross some of your minds that we don't ban people who are scammers so you guys KNOW who they are and they aren't hiding behind another fake nick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I don't want you to stop outing people, quite the contrary. I love it. But constantly calling for their ban or asking why these people aren't banned yet is shortsighted.

As for people losing money to these people, let's present two scenarios.

1) Guy is banned, comes back with a new nick and is able to quickly and anonymously scam people out of money.

2) Guys is outted as a scammer left on the board, but constantly outted as such any time he makes a peep. He slips through the community cracks to get someone to trust him. That person takes 5 minutes out of their day to vest that person and searches GFY to find information on that person that points to their true nefarious nature.

In our opinion, if people are too dumb to take a short moment to do some due diligence to research someone they are about to give money to, then there really isn't much we can do for them.
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-b...-donjon69.html

SRdude, please note the last paragraph, I bolded it for you.

I am not one to victim shame but not doing the due diligence is on you, 100%.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote