View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 09:45 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicvirus View Post
Online dating much like online sex may be saturated, but luckily it's still the one given in life besides death and taxes so it will always sell.

I mean unless you're saying as an accelerationist you want 99.9% of the world to not breed and if that's the case, sign me up bro, let's start promoting some non-dating landers.
I'm sure a lot of people still pay for online dating but in the last couple of years I've heard nothing but complaints about it, scams, OF baiting, guys chatting for weeks with a bitch to find out she was just luring him in as an IG follower... hell, there are tons of women getting romance scammed now too and it is basically only really happening through online dating!

Romance scams are so common now... you only hear about the most extreme cases, but it is actually very common!

https://globalnews.ca/news/9390666/b...im-speaks-out/

One of the husbands of one of my kid's friend's moms at the private school she was in last year, had some sort of online fling with someone not even in the USA and had sent them a ton of money before meeting them. Then they sent them money and a plane ticket to meet in Kelowna and, of course, they never showed... the wife eventually found out about the 10's of thousands of dollars her husband had sent the scammer and kicked him out of the family home. Seniors also get scammed like this because they can get so fucking lonely that the chance someone young and hot wants to be with them makes them lose their minds and send money to people they've never met...