Thread: Tech Fucking Hostinger...
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 01:56 PM  
cerulean
Web & App Development

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultDomainBroker View Post
Never get hosted by Hostinger....those pussies can't send an email, the email box doesn't work.....for a month now I can't receive emails, for example to the email [email protected] I only found out today..

Especially since I pay a lot for their cloud...
I'm sorry you're going through that. Totally sucks. Hosting is the backbone, and you do pay so much for hosting these days. It's crazy expensive, so the customer service should always be top notch.

I'm a little paranoid, so I often have status monitoring setup with a third party for all of my clients, and then I usually setup a little monitor script so it sends a daily email with server or backup information *just in case.* Whoever you end up with next, I would definitely ask for them to put together a little perk package like that so you can feel comfortable knowing things are working.

I know Brad's already posted in the thread, but there's definitely a reason why there's a few really top choices in adult. My clients with Vacares and MojoHost generally have nothing but praises to sing.