View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 09:51 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
I see that he has not been banned. That is probably best.

Here is some wisdom that Eric shared back in 2015:

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-b...-donjon69.html

SRdude, please note the last paragraph, I bolded it for you.

I am not one to victim shame but not doing the due diligence is on you, 100%.
I wasn't gonna say anything but this thread got resurrected so I will

was reticent to rebut cuz when S shares his thoughts I listen and need to give it thought. I did but didn't want to bump the thread for that. anyway, I still disagree

one could make the argument that the anon scammers down in marketplace are least useful to ban, as the scammers tend to not frequent the rest of the board and have no cred tp prey on people who don't go in carefully. easy for them to come back with a new IP or older nics sitting on ice created for just such a purpose

in the case of marketplace, some simple due diligence is super easy. not fool-proof, but goes a long way

in the case of ColMike9 though, even when one does a [colmike9 site:gfy.com] search there's nothing on the first page of goog (or even page 4) about his continuous record of bad behavior

not even this thread appears (perhaps cuz SR you spelled it wrong in the title)

https://www.google.com/search?q=colm...hrome&ie=UTF-8

ColMike9 has been here over a decade, how is someone to be expected to search that many years of site conduct?

check out his profile, he had some poor soul who asked him for mentoring cuz ColMike9 plays being a baller

to someone new here, he appears a long established member in good standing who's made almost 2 mil in cam referrals and now works for CSI or something (guessing an entry level lab tech assuming he's not lying-again)

I think the mods made the wrong call on this. just my opinion

yes the OP was acting impulsively but we had a good exchange about that and either way he could have gotten burned

ColMike9 WILL be back when he flakes out of his current job too, and in the meantime his posts are scattered everywhere bragging about his 'great success' in adult, with his email in his sig and profile

I dunno, just think newer or less frequent members here deserve better than the board keeping a thief who on gfy and in goog looks legit
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote