View Single Post
Old 09-20-2024, 10:45 AM  
Streamsoft
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Stripcash alternatives?

I'm currently an affiliate with Stripcash, having generated around $100k USD past 2 or 3 yrs, of which I received 20%. This year, I've made significant efforts to improve my traffic, achieving a 194% growth in organic compared to last year. However, I've hit a roadblock and tried to get help from my affiliate manager.

Although I don’t reach out to him often, when I do, I am usually left frustrated by the lack of support or even basic responsiveness. The revenue I’m currently seeing is also notably underperforming compared to what I was generating with Cambuilder.

I’m not asking to be handheld, but a minimum level of professionalism and engagement is expected. If that can't be met, I’d rather direct my efforts towards a partner who values and respects the collaboration. I’m already considering returning to Cambuilder, despite leaving due to their high chargeback rates a few years ago. At least with Yuval as affiliate manager, I always felt supported.

Any stripcash alternative that is not CB? I was interested in testing bongacash but requested I handover my domain to them, which is I am not willing to do.

Last edited by Streamsoft; 09-20-2024 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: shorter
Streamsoft is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote