View Single Post
Old 09-24-2024, 08:26 PM  
AMDWarrior
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBiz View Post
You asked same sort of stuff many times, man. You get loads of advice, plenty of people trying to sell you shit and a few (seeing a mark) trying to rip you off.

But most of that stuff is wasted air. Why not get a single sheet of paper and jot down a few basic questions. Your own ones, but really basic questions, f.ex:

* Do I want to make adult a business that puts bread on the table? Or am I happy to treat it as a hobby?

* Do I have a USP? Do I need one?

* What are the skills required to deliver my goals?

* Which ones do I have, or want to learn?

* What stuff don't I have a knack/liking/time to do? Design is mainly aesthetics, media buying is data, coding is a pain in the ass :D, yada yada yada

* If, honestly speaking, none of those things are really your talent, it's still possible to make/run an adult business. You'll find plenty who'll help you plow in as much money as you got to plow. Maybe, you'll even end up with a product that doesn't lose money. You could call yourself "the vision", rather than "the bank". Would that be satisfying enough? Do you care?

You're chucking a bit more than beer money around the place and, tbh, so far you're nowhere nearer a product to market.

Deciding what you want, why and which parts of that you can do would be a cheaper and probably more productive start.

This dudes never gonna get it. Total fucking idiot.
AMDWarrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote