View Single Post
Old 09-25-2024, 04:12 PM  
JustBiz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I was not successful at that so maybe he'll listen to you
Hell no! Just happened to catch me on a rare non-sarcastic day where shit came out with the illusion of pseudo-sense. He's yours. ;=)

Quote:
yeah, in our PMs that was what I was trying to convey, over 17 message in response to his dozens of PMs
Oh boy ... :=)

Quote:
I def learned from peeps along the way but I always made my own choices based on hands on learning of the biz and the info peeps shared with me. that involved a lot of reading and strategizing in my head and on paper, on my own time

I didn't just jump in and expect to become successful overnight. it took a lot of hard work. even being able to assess what might work and what won't requires knowledge to differentiate between something worth trying vs a hell no
You can lead a horse to water ...

Someone very good at media buying once told me something that maybe saved me more money than anything else: 'learn from what doesn't work as much, as if not more, as from what does work'. I left out the curse words. :=)
JustBiz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote