View Single Post
Old 09-25-2024, 05:34 PM  
JustBiz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
Easier said than done for many. I remember in the early days when I was running an empire of linklists, TGPs, AVS systems etc the temptation was always there to expect instant results and when those didn't jump in your face right away, rapidly go and modify shit before I had a chance to properly appraise results.
Oh yeah, I did a shitload wrong before I found the shortcut of finding someone who actually knew what they are talking about and was willing to be generous about media buying.

Of course, a lot of what he said should have been common sense. It was as soon as he said it. Just not before. I was looking at rare sparkly nuggets that worked and not considering all that dirt around 'em was also valuable data. Maybe, more so.

You can learn media buying, but I think it's something you really need to enjoy doing to devote that much attention to it. Wish I enjoyed it more. Not happening, sadly.
JustBiz is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote