View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
hmm, how come i don't see anybody else reporting this issue?

anyway, best way to get K0nr4d's attention from here would be by PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRProductions View Post
What's his username here?
told you his username, though in fairness I spelled it k0nrad instead of k0nd4d

I did send you a link to one of his threads, from there just a simple 'send PM'

if you got confused a simple [mechbunny site:gfy.com] would have worked

if there is a problem, he will help fix it, so you've put him on blast for what exactly?

you're here calling him out for an issue that may be as simple as an htaccess issue or whatever? did you even contact your host about this simultaneously if only to gain some idea as to what the issue is if a host thing?

I don't know. neither does anyone else. at min you should provide Konrad host info to help trouble-shoot cuz 'it's not working' solves nothing

I rec'd Mech to you, starting to regret that now. you're so afraid of being scammed you will call out legit service providers and then guess who you will be left with?

c'mon dude. chill, no one can force you to do that, it's on you. I'm getting embarrassed for recing his co, which is 100% legit, to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
you're so mean =p

for the record I contacted 4 people when I need some programming. 2 had no idea what I meant so nixed. chose Sarettah over Konrad as I needed something way out of the box and S was down for it

but the person who bought my site much later went with Mech. for what I did Mech wouldn't have worked, but you just need an agg. Mech works well if you can't code your own, and could help you with other scripts offered when the time is right for that (one at a time) if you weren't so invested in burning bridges

I also know him from another space and his tech abilities are on point. I wouldn't have rec'd him to you otherwise. got no kickback from that

with no pleasure, congrats for alienating two wicked peeps here by insulting them both

at last count bought 4 agg systems and happy with none, two of which I rec'd with confidence. maybe it's you dude
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote