View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM  
SRProductions
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post

Here is the original camfoxes code. That is 7 years old. I have made updates to it, mainly updating stuff for different php versions and such but the base code hasn't changed a whole lot. I think this one is just doing female cams as I added the other categories later.

https://madspiders.com/chatscript/camfox_script.zip

So, have fun.

That really has very little to do with why I have had some success with it. There are many different reasons with a really big one being patience.

After I put that up as a site, it sat for 6 months before any search engines noticed it. When they did notice it, G pout it in tope positions for a whole shit load of good search terms. I was in number 1 for "free adult webcams" for a good long time. I was in top 3 on probably 15 or 20 really good search terms. I got bombed with traffic. It was all very cool.

The reason for that happening, as far as I can tell, is that I used a very unique structure. I was loading everything via javascript. Back then, the SE bots didn't follow java script, so to them the site looked like a single page little information site. I didn't have any outbound links, I had little to zero inbound links. There were some links from people that used the script and forgot to change variables or text and left the original camfoxes text in place. The only reason that has ever made sense to me was that it was a very unique structure that Google didn't really understand.

Nowadays, the bots can follow the javascript, so the tricks don't work as well.

I already gave you the tip "be patient".

I will give you one more, "be unique". In content or in structure or in whatever way you can figure out, be unique.

With that, now you can go fuck yourself for threatening me, you asshole.
Thank you, patience I will.
SRProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote