View Single Post
Old 10-01-2024, 03:00 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRProductions View Post
I revenge those that rip me off, he didnt, but man.... If you deliver this, and I pay for it, and don't want to help, well we got a issue then.

But it's up to him, before I make a big scene out of it.
But you went ahead and made a big scene anyway.

Quote:
3 days in a row.
Apparently that was a lie unless you are calling K0nr4d a liar. You had to wait a day, over the weekend.

Quote:
This is an absolute disgrace of a situation.
Quote:
I am fucking paying some asshole now to fix it.
Nice way to refer to a programmer that is helping you out.

Quote:
Ah I see, well I have Joonbah fixing it with me from India now.
I assume Joonbah is the asshole you referred to above?

Quote:
Issue fixed. Konrad, please review this issue, and anyone here who can help me add the models in with API, gratzie!
Actually, there probably wasn't any issue to "fix". If there were, other people would be reporting it, not just you.

Quote:
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share my experience regarding the delay I encountered with the support for the login.php file issue. blah blah blah wibble wibble wibble blah blah, I truly look forward to your response as to why I had endured this issue with no resolution by the company, which was the sole idea of this thread, not to make you look bad
Well, that is just a whole bunch of bullshit there. You weren't trying to make him look bad, yet you called the situation "an absolute disgrace". Those are kind of opposites there.

Quote:
I appreciate your responses guys, but I believe this situation warranted public attention due to the lack of working out the issues at hand. When concerns for customer support come, it's essential to address them nicely.
Dude. Software support is usually not available 24/7/365. Please show me one that is.

This is not webhosting, although with webhosting, for any place with good support 24/7/365, you usually pay a pretty good price.

You bought a script for $169.00 from a small business. Not Microsoft or Oracle just K0nr4d's Mechbunny. For the most part you don't hear too many complaints about K0nr4d or his support. That is probably because most reasonable people realize that most small businesses keep regular business hours so like 9-5 M-F.

You were totally unreasonable in your demands and you owe Konr4d and several other people around here apologies.

As far as I am concerned, the only things I will now respond to, from you, will be when I have a chance to make you appear more foolish than you already do.

Now, go fuck yourself and kiss my ass on the way out the door
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote