View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 02:40 AM  
Galaxy Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drako12 View Post
Hey, my 1st OF page that I currently run makes $300k+ annually. I'm looking for someone to run my 2nd OF page. I will provide you with all of the content, you will be in charge of marketing and chatting/sales. You can hire out a team if you want to as well.

The content is b/g sextapes, most are 15-30 minutes long. You can cut them up into clips, I can provide you the clips too, and you can post them on tube sites, reddit, twitter, etc. however you'd like to market them.

The content has sold for $300k+ on the past year on my paid, the teaser's get millions of views. So the content is there, I just need someone to help with the marketing and operating of my 2nd OF.

The compensation is a 50/50 split, you'll be paid weekly. You can chose to make it a free OF page and sell content via PPV. Or a paid subscription and sell content via PPV as well.

Message me if you're interested

Hey @drako12, my team and myself can help you out. Feel free to reach out at any time.

My contacts:

Telegram: @galaxymediaweb

Let's talk.

Have a great day.
Galaxy Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote