View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Hey whore... you can literally spread your twat open for some loser and get paid, alas, I cannot.

I'm $500 short on my rent, but so far this year, I've written 1 book and produced 3 music videos.

Next up? I'm writing a fighting game in Godot based on my 2nd novel, it is going to be a 2.5D fighting game like "Final Fight" with sprites, but in a 3D-side scrolling world. Art and assets is going to be easy, tons of tutorials online, first up is going to be making one demo scene where it shows off the unique gameplay I have in mind for the game. I've checked and nobody has done anything similar, I think the only game that might have a slightly similar gameplay is the 2009 Batman game.

If I had a pussy to spread for chumps and get paid for easily, I could be working on the game right now, but, instead, I'm washing my clothing in my kitchen sink because I have no vehicle to drive to the laundromat with. I need some clean clothing if I'm going to have to work an absolutely shit, 70 IQ labour job just to survive. Literal retard-level work. I might have to move boxes just to cover the rent before I can work on the video game, even though I'm more creative and talented than 99% of the people on this board.

I'm definitely 10 times more talented and intelligent than you, but you have a cunt, so you can print money!

How much did you make last cam show?

You are a complete asshole now, no hope for you anymore.

First of all, Jesse is a very smart business woman, she does not depend on spreading her legs to make an income. As far as creative and innovative, she has started a fishing company that has upset the paradigm for fishing companies in Jamaica. As far as I know she has been quite successful in that endeavor. Prior to that she was running a system that allowed skype cam girls to acquire billing and manage their customers, I know about it because i wrote the code for the admin panel. She is at least 1000 times more successful in business than you are and at least 1 million times more creative.

You say you wrote a book and produced 3 music videos this year. You actually mean that you spent an hour writing AI prompts and then a few days adding somebody else's music to somebody else's video and then proclaimed that it was art and bitched when people didn't recognize you as some sort of great artist. That is the sum total of your year and the sum total of your talent and creativity.

You said "I'm more creative and talented than 99% of the people on this board." and then you said to Jesse "I'm definitely 10 times more talented and intelligent than you,"

You know nothing of anybody's talent or intelligence. Based on what I read that you have written, you aren't all that high in either category.

Take some advice, quit blaming the shortcomings in your life on everybody and everything around you. You are responsible for your life. The only "Man keeping you down" is you. You insult those who can help you, you insult the entire adult industry with your "I'm only forced to be in the adult industry because...". Most of us are not in this industry because it was our only option. Most of us are here because we chose this path, we weren't forced into anything because we actually take responsibility for our actions, decisions and ultimately our lives.

Take a clue kid, grow the fuck up. man up, admit that you are the reason that you are where you are and then go make some fucking changes.
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote