View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
You are a complete asshole now, no hope for you anymore.

First of all, Jesse is a very smart business woman, she does not depend on spreading her legs to make an income. As far as creative and innovative, she has started a fishing company that has upset the paradigm for fishing companies in Jamaica. As far as I know she has been quite successful in that endeavor. Prior to that she was running a system that allowed skype cam girls to acquire billing and manage their customers, I know about it because i wrote the code for the admin panel. She is at least 1000 times more successful in business than you are and at least 1 million times more creative.

You say you wrote a book and produced 3 music videos this year. You actually mean that you spent an hour writing AI prompts and then a few days adding somebody else's music to somebody else's video and then proclaimed that it was art and bitched when people didn't recognize you as some sort of great artist. That is the sum total of your year and the sum total of your talent and creativity.

You said "I'm more creative and talented than 99% of the people on this board." and then you said to Jesse "I'm definitely 10 times more talented and intelligent than you,"

You know nothing of anybody's talent or intelligence. Based on what I read that you have written, you aren't all that high in either category.

Take some advice, quit blaming the shortcomings in your life on everybody and everything around you. You are responsible for your life. The only "Man keeping you down" is you. You insult those who can help you, you insult the entire adult industry with your "I'm only forced to be in the adult industry because...". Most of us are not in this industry because it was our only option. Most of us are here because we chose this path, we weren't forced into anything because we actually take responsibility for our actions, decisions and ultimately our lives.

Take a clue kid, grow the fuck up. man up, admit that you are the reason that you are where you are and then go make some fucking changes.
Buddy if making art is so easy why is NOBODY ELSE doing jack shit?

There are basically 0 non-woke writers in Canada.

My videos were viewed more than any videos even put out by the political parties here in B.C., and there isn't a single other artist putting out videos about the homelessness and poverty in this country

If being an artist is:

"You say you wrote a book and produced 3 music videos this year. You actually mean that you spent an hour writing AI prompts and then a few days adding somebody else's music to somebody else's video and then proclaimed that it was art"

Buddy, if it is so easy, WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING IT? AI is the hottest, newest thing to make art with. Why wouldn't I be proud of using the very latest tools to create things that touch other people's hearts and minds? There are a few pages on Facebook like "AI Nonsense" and other parody pages with mock-movie trailers, but I haven't seen a single use of AI, other than mine, that tries to shine a light on the shit that the mainstream media refuses to show.

Before I got banned, I had people DM'ing me saying they made me cry and those videos blew their minds. I've had people I know in real life say they couldn't believe their eyes, the people I've heard from, including people running for office here in B.C., saying my videos have ripped their eyelids wide open to how bad things are, I'm very proud of. Those things are worth more than money to an artist. It is soul fuel.

Where is everyone else? Where is the other art and artists? Literally nobody is producing non-establishment art in Canada. Everything is Eskimo LGBT queer furries eating whale blubber to fight the patriarchy. Having the absolute gigantic balls to first not take the "vaccine", then producing anti-establishment art is about as rebel yell as you can get in 2024 Canada. If you had a clue as to what it is like to actually live and work in Canada, you'd know how much of a total cultural shitshow it is in this country.

You either have to be a complete ballsack-licking establishment dork, or you're basically excluded from society. I choose to do things my way and not the establishment's way, which is the reason for the wall I'm facing. Hell, my Twitter account was banned just as I was about to hit 1000 followers as my 3rd video started going viral. It was already at 20-25k views when I went to bed after posting it that day, and I woke up to a banned account.

Jesse is still not going to fuck you, bro!