View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Before I got banned, I had people DM'ing me saying they made me cry and those videos blew their minds. I've had people I know in real life say they couldn't believe their eyes, the people I've heard from, including people running for office here in B.C., saying my videos have ripped their eyelids wide open to how bad things are, I'm very proud of. Those things are worth more than money to an artist. It is soul fuel.
They are not your videos dude. You did not shoot them. At best, you made a collage of sorts, nothing wrong with that but claiming that nobody else has talent because you can take other people's works and put them together is pure bullshit.

As far as people telling you blah, blah, blah. I believe you as much as I believe Trump when he says "people told me".

It's bullshit, pure and simple.

If people did tell you they made them cry, it was other people's videos that moved them, not yours, because you did not make the videos.

Create something totally original, not taking other people's stuff and using it, not taking AI and giving it prompts and then claiming "you" wrote a book and then we can talk. Until then, you are just a loser, whiner blaming the rest of the world for your problems.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote