View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 07:56 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
It's not worth showing what you do here if it's going well for you.
You know what is crazy... when I started in the adult business, everyone was showing everyone else exactly how to make money. In my friend group, everyone was pretty open about sales and what they were promoting, we tended to stick to our own groups of sites and not cross over too much into promoting the same shit as other guys we knew.... but when sites like Insane Cock Bros from Topbucks came out, the sales were fucking insane and everyone jumped in... and some Money Talks episodes had everyone uploading the same scene...

But before and even for awhile after the tubes, the adult business was still pretty open and a lot of people didn't hide what they were working on... It was very "dynamic" as they say!

But as time went on, there has been a culling of the affiliate, and now much of the sales is just a content owner->tube relationship. But I mean, now... it feels like there is nothing new to surf or find. I mean, clearly, I don't deny being a bit retarded myself, but the whole industry seems stale based on this board and surfing the big tube sites.