View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Monkie View Post
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Most users are terrible at prompting and the machines will only get better.
Does anyone remember during COVID when 4Chan discovered AI image generators and made Hitler standing in a rose garden and shit like that?

The AI was SO BAD back then. It would make an image with a Hitler-like figure, but it was just like a crappy Hitler. Sometimes you could barely tell it was Hitler, but it WAS Hitler, so people kept making them. Then it sort of faded because the images were so shit.

Then WHAM... like 2 years later... AI is fucking insanely good. They actually toned it down I think since release, because it used to be harder to set off the "Unable to generate inappropriate image" messages. Now even a prompt like "Lightning blue pickup truck jumps and splashes mud everywhere on a crowd of people watching" can set it off sometimes.

They only added in camera controls to Luma AI for videos in the last couple of months.

In a year from now... shit is going to be SO good... at the rate things are going.