View Single Post
Old 10-15-2024, 07:18 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Anyhow, i am just annoyed from all the fuckin scams I hear about here
Generally. Lots of bs, you should have seen the other scam email I got from some random who said he owns two top cam sites.
and you'll still buy. I hope you won't but you probs will. zero self control or ability to plot a course

I warned you about what to avoid and how to protect yourself from message one after the ColMike9 episode (which was bullshit, you were fucked with there)

you ignored everything I wrote, blasted me with messages constantly that were conflicting/incoherent and usually only one or two lines of text at a time. then proceeded to publicly shit on a legit service provider who did nothing wrong

I put all that time in for free, and then you got snarky with me when I apologized to Konrad for rec'ing his script to you and stating the obvious: that your conduct was unacceptable

from the looks of things, Joe (whom I don't know, but many here do), went through the same. the commonality in all three of our experiences is you

I addressed this in your Konrad thread...act like an imbalanced lunatic and no one legit will want to deal with you. then guess who you will be left with

you have earned this rep, so you have to live with it. I can't fathom being a legit service provider and wanting to deal with you. I had the luxury of walking away as no money involved

you see yourself as the victim with no responsibility for your own conduct, so have fun with that I guess?
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote