View Single Post
Old 10-16-2024, 12:27 AM  
Wautier
pleb

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
futile time. effort, reputation in biz, whatever. you let go

assume you have had a positive experience of working/interacting with him, so keep doing it
Nah, not personally... just people that reported that he was easy to deal with. Bear in mind, this is what I was told, and may not be the full truth, so don't take it as gospel. But, the dude has a shopping addiction, IMHO... and he makes lots of deals. Thus, what I was told.

One thing that bugged me is the Konrad thing; dude is solid (as a person), but the script is shit. Everyone worth their salt in the adult industry knows that.. and he's also shit at responding. So... did our "Resident Karen" go batshit for posting that thread? Maybe so... but I doubt he would have made a cent off of Konrad's script, or made it work without throwing a couple K at it.

Mad respect to you, Jesse... but it definitely is a dog-eat-dog world for newbie webmasters nowadays, and kind advice from people like you will just be misinterpreted as something totally different, just because he feels like a sucker...