View Single Post
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
[QUOTE=Karen;23315155]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I didn't beg you to do anything. I asked you to post them as I felt he should have been banned for what he did to you (and others before you). he's an immoral person who doesn't deserve to be here, I still stand by that

that's no excuse for your pattern of conduct since then

its so hard!! it is so discouraging..
You have no idea how much time i waste trying to get it.
Whether you like me hate me or whatev
i humbly am sorry

I think the Mike thing was deserved and it still didnt go anywhere. I help people if I can, as did you sort of to me.
You have never helped anyone but yourself. People here work hard for their money, and you are just a pathetic leech, a flea that jumps on people their necks and sucks blood. What did you ever achieve in life besides fooling the cunts you fucked, betraying people their trust, and being a manipulative piece of shit? You are a piece of shit. A smelly rotten member of GFY, go fuck yourself!

I am ashamed to be a member of GFY while you are here. You displaceable piece of shit that you are. Why don't you go kiss a train and fuck off? You are a smelly piece of rotten waste of a human. And you should go fuck off from this forum. Do everyone a favor and jump off a cliff. You are a parasite, people should smack you in the face, everywhere you go.

Now fuck off. You stupid piece of shit.